PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 23rd Aug 2019, 21:51
Office Update

Received 8 Likes on 2 Posts
Mumbai,

I believe you are correct! There has been lots of good word's of wisdom, from many well qualified sources, the numbers of 'views' is testimony to the seriousness of the matter.
A lot of support has come from people whom are now retired from the industry. People also whom remain gainfully employed, alas a few of them would be an operator as such.

Make no mistake; No matter how much sabre rattling takes place ANY operator that openly supports Mr. Buckley in his attempts to seek justice WILL be dealt with by CASA in an appropriate fashion. They will find intolerable delays in future processing of paperwork allied to their business. CASA will supress the industry and individuals to maintain their place at the pulpit. I know from first hand experience how dishonest CASA FOI's were to myself and my venture and how they lied to protect each other. I walked away in the interest of my health.

I'm actually surprised how quite Dick Smith has been. Dick is normally one to champion a good cause?

Last edited by Office Update; 23rd Aug 2019 at 21:58. Reason: Spelling