View Single Post
Old 20th Aug 2019, 05:46
  #5 (permalink)  

Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: White Waltham, Prestwick & Calgary
Age: 67
Posts: 3,748
" I am under the impression that an EASA licence would be a lot more worthy in that scenario than a UK licence. "

but the UK issued EASA licence is also the most desirable. There is now an EASA law that provides a grace period of 9 months should Brexit happen (I don't think it will),
paco is offline