PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA Flight Instructor’s Exam
View Single Post
Old 16th Aug 2019, 14:30
The name is Porter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So, you would prefer your instructor to have multi-guessed his way through the theory instead of actually knowing his stuff???

Get a life. And read the book you slack-@rse.
Riiiiigght............ So, It was good enough for every instructor candidate pre-PIRC to obtain an instructor rating without it but all of a sudden it's a pre-requisite? Don't get me wrong, I'm all for upping the standard to ensure teachers are teachers. But when you pluck **** out of your arse and steal IP (FAA material) even if it is with their approval, f@rk off. No guidance material, present instructors who haven't done PIRC teaching it to those who need to pass it for the rating? Half arsed bull****.

I actually tried to book the exam through PEXO but it wouldn't let me, grandfathered.

You know how people say, 'I'm not a gambling man, but.......' well, I am, and I'll bet, and I'll take even money, that you, Ascend Charlie, didn't have to do the exam? $100 to you're choice of charity (so long as it's not some wanka charity) if I lose.

deckchair, gimme a coupla days, I'll find out what the kids are choosing to pass this turd pile.