PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SunExpress Turkey
View Single Post
Old 15th Aug 2019, 09:25
lhc7664

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Hogos
May I ask you some questions ?
Is the recruitment done in 3 separate days ? (i mean do we need to travel 3 times to Antalya ?)

Is the interview difficult ?
Do you know something about the pass rate ?
Call it bad luck or what, I went through very low pass rate recruitments, where nobody passed, collecting bad news all around europe, and I spent a lot of money.
I would like to consider this option only if there are good possibilities
It is done in three separate steps. However SunExpress provide flight tickets with SXS and also has a good deal on the hotel rate.
I have only been through two selection processes - the last one fortunately with a successful outcome. I must admit that I did find it really pleasurable dealing with SunExpress during the entire process! Really great people - a very nice atmosphere at the "Plaza" - great instructor during the sim screening and overall just left me with a really good feeling. Unlike some other airlines around (As far as Iīve been told)

To answer the question whether itīs worth it or not - well thatīs in my opinion quite easy... Do you WANT the job or not? If you want it - like REALLY WANT it - then go for it, and go for it 110%
The pass rate is quite narrow - specially for the Mollymawk - but if you train for it, you can do it!

You will be able to ace what youīre putting your energy into. So do you wanīt to nail the DLR? Then train for the DLR. If you wanīt to nail the Mollymawk, then train for the Mollymawk. All you can!
There is a thread here on this forum regarding the Mollymawk. Also take a little time to search google for turkish pilot forums - there might be something of interest there.