PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAAF Flight Screening Programme
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2019, 06:57
MLed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GiBrMn
Hey everyone, been trawling here for a long time and this thread has been keeping me going during the long waits. Finally have my RAAF OSB for pilot booked in Melbourne this coming Friday, I'm feeling pretty prepared and I'm super pumped. Anyone else here attending this OSB? Also it's probably been asked a million times but here I go, is the score from ASP the main ranking criteria for selection or is it just an indicator with the OSB being the main selector? I got a strong recommendation from ASP, so hopefully that makes me more competitive.

Any last minute advice for the little things that you wish someone had told you?
For distribution they take into account ASP scores and OSB comments/recommendations, although my ASP wasn’t even mentioned at my OSB.
As for advice, try to know as much as possible (aircraft, equipment, squadrons, operations, current affairs, etc) and have a think about your strengths/weaknesses, and what attributes make a good leader. If you’re prepared, nothing should really catch you off guard too much. Be enthusiastic, be honest, and best of luck.