PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spring Airlines
Thread: Spring Airlines
View Single Post
Old 10th Aug 2019, 10:22
Slarberg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Did you ask your Scandy fellows?

I just finished my contract two months ago...

Same story..... NO CHANGES

They promissed a stable working pattern. Work 5 on 3 off, 4 on 2 off, but we were doing 5 days 36 hours....

They only try to get people. They dont care about people when they are inside. They think the Iberian pilots are going to be the solution, but when they check the Hotels 1 star we have in China... they will complain.

Spring is a No Go airline inChina, beause of roster

II finally managed to finish my contract, but still waiting my release pappers.... they allways do the same, they wont give you the pappers just in order to "block" you with them....
As you said, I know few Cpts they are waiting the end of their contracts just in order to leave without any penalty....

Now, they are putting some Non standar CAAC SIM for new people, just for the Xiamen accident, and also the BCA.... people is being failed.....

The roster is the same, the promissed a lot last summer, but NOTHING happened and wont happen till next year with the new regulation, when they will work 5 days On 2 days Off...... instead of 36 hours like now...

You must speak with your Scandy colleges there....

There are greeners pastures out of China.... (dont think this will be like your SAS....)