PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bartolini Air Flight School
View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2019, 11:13
Citationcj2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by NesherUY
If you don’t mind of course: Can you describe what your experience was like going there? Did they help you with job hunting once you left or give you any contacts? Any goods and bads? Thanks!
my experience was great, I would do it all over again.

It was the most memorable flying I ever did, probably even more then the actual airline flying.
The way the teach, interact with students was amazing. I’ve had some experience with other flight school and I couldn’t say the same for them. Bartolini gives a quality training, rather then just taking your money.

When I finished training, the airlines weren’t hiring at all. So it took some preparation and effort to get hire. Bartolini worked with me in every aspect, from recommendations letters, to even hooking me up with people in the industry. I got hired soon after and I’m so great full it all worked out as if it wasnt for them, I could have been hunting for a job a little bit longer.

This was my experience, and bear in mind this was over 3 years ago. Things might have slightly changed now due to a massive amount of students going trough, but again, things have never been better for prospective pilots!

Good luck