PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Quality Fly ATPL Integrated
View Single Post
Old 7th Aug 2019, 12:11
Pilot Gomez

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm one of the 8 students that have recently graduated from QUALITY FLY. As any ATP Integrated course you are required to study extremely hard but it is totally untrue, as claimed by someone in this forum, that things are made difficult here for anyone to graduate and that the school takes your money for nothing in exchange.
Since I started training here things have changed enormously and every effort and investment has been made to increase the quality of training by purchasing numerous new airplanes and contracting instructors. Everything you need in terms of fleet, facilities and personnel is provided for your ATPL training. Of course, anyone has the option to spend twice as much by choosing a renowned school with a longer history, but I strongly believe that you are better off saving that money for any future additional training like a type rating.

I must also add that my official theoretical exam results have been exceptionally high and I have passed all 14 subjects on my first attempt. I also consider myself to have a high level of technical flight training despite having trained in old Cessna 152s as the instruction I received was very good. All students who have started this year and from here on will be training in brand new Tecnams with glass cockpits. I am positive they will receive an excellent level of training and will save plenty of money as compared to what they would spend in other schools in Spain and the rest of Europe.

Regards.
Daniel Luis Gómez

Last edited by Pilot Gomez; 9th Aug 2019 at 13:56.