PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Shoreham Airshow Crash Trial
View Single Post
Old 5th Aug 2019, 19:37
Chugalug2

Received 221 Likes on 69 Posts
Originally Posted by Homelover
I’ve PM’d both those who continue to question my assertion on independence, as I’m not going to enter into futher discussion on an open forum where there is a tendency for what is written to end up as an FOI or a PQ. And I absolutely agree we’ve drifted.

Homelover, as a recipient of one of those pm's in which you continue to attack DV and call him a troll, as well as informing me that I am a fool to believe that he wants to reform Mil Air Accident Investigation, I would appreciate it if you played the ball rather than the man (no more Latin tags you'll notice!).

Whatever the pros and cons of the AAIB's findings in this case, at least they are the AAIB's and not that of someone else pulling its strings.

As you seem to have an aversion to PQ's and FoI's, perhaps the answer is for the MOD to stop withholding information and lying in FoI replies. If in addition it followed its own regulations in the first place there would be far more resources for it to devote to safety.

Tuc is right, there is a queue of those who have issued rulings and illegal orders. People have died as a consequence. The RAF has been diminished in its capability as a consequence. Should they be required to make a plea, or just Andy Hill?