PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet MPL CAE June 2019
View Single Post
Old 27th Jul 2019, 14:03
ventor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tgj96
Hi all, I’ve just passed the Stage 2 assessments for the EasyJet MPL. I want to book the Stage 3 assessment however I’m not sure which option to book onto. Both the Volotea and Vueling courses have their own dedicated assessment pages but the easyJet one does not. The only one that I could book would be the CAE integrated ATPL stage 3 (ideally I want to book onto the next one available which is Tuesday July 30th). Is this the correct one to book onto? As I don’t particularly want to pay £185 to find out that I’m on the wrong assessment day and can’t get a refund. I’ve tried to get in contact with CAE but their phone lines aren’t active during the weekend.

Can anyone advise?

Thanks
Congratulation for passing stage 2.
Currently its not possible to book Stage 3 for EasyJet, as far as I know the program is closed for the summer, possible for the entire year.
When they will open again, there will be a special section to book on clearly market with Easy. My advice is to contact CAE to ask when they will open booking for Easy.
I understand your impacience but you will have to wait quite a bit. There are people who passed Stage 3 in June and have not received yet an allocation date for starting the training which I've heard will not happen until 2020 since the program is full.
Nevertheless they will open again, all it takes is patience.