PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 18th Jul 2019, 07:54
Runway26

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Mohammad Khan
Thanks so much for your reply!

I've got another question, though. Is it possible that NATS could say I have to move from one tower to another, e.g. from Stansted to somewhere up North, or from one area/centre to another? Just a bit stressed about the whole location thing, as I'm planning to start a family some day, and if I have to move around a lot, it might get stressful.

Regarding your tips, yeah I'd say I do have quite an interest in planes, so that should help. Also, would you happen to know anything about what goes on in the group exercise and what kinds of questions they ask in the formal interview?

Many thanks.
Yes as mentioned no one can actually tell you exactly. I did the old system when I applied which in regard to the actual tests and questions I don’t imagine would have been that much different from the new system (I may be wrong and would be stood corrected if so) so if I was I would look at problem solving revision rather than maths revision that many people seem to do. Although the saying hat keeps coming up on here is you either have the ability or you don’t.
I imagine they will still expect you to learn something, I had a document of air traffic related information I had to learn and they asked questions based on it but they provide it at whichever stage they require and they give you plenty of time.
The interview questions are along the lines of give an example of when you have worked in a team and so on and they’re looking at your experiences and if you tick the boxes in relation to them.