PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus Future Pilot Programme 2019
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2019, 09:18
PMG88

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by plane_777
Can someone please tell me how to get chrome to not reject the video, I've bought 2x webcams tonight (the quality of the first one was poor) and to be blocked again (phone and ipad aren't usable) I'm up for work at 0700 and shattered after a 10 hour day, I need to wrap this up and am starting to worry that I'm going to miss the deadline......
Firstly, calm down mate. I can see it is very frustrating for you, however, it is a techincall problem that CAN be resolved. Have you messaged the support department? I think there is an email address on the assesment hub and i'm sure they will help you. Have you a friend or family member that could perhaps lend you a laptop with a Web cam built in? Is there a local library perhaps? Or even an Internet cafe (if they are even still a thing??) You cant be the only person that's had this issue, and I'm sure the team will help you to sort it.

With regards to having wanted to complete over the weekend, don't get worked up. I too work long days, and then have children to attend to on an evening. I often only site down to do anything for myself at after already being awake for around 14-15hrs. I appreciate it's tiring and you may not be able to perform at a capacity that you would like to, but, stay focused and remember why you are doing this... It will help you though. That's what I do anyway! It gets me though the difficult times!