PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is Schofields Flying Club Bankstown in financial trouble?.
Old 14th Jul 2019, 06:30
Sky_Warrior

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

Originally Posted by tail wheel
Ooops, sorry Old Chap. I was only quoting the current Company status from the ASIC web site

No offense to you, but I prefer to trust ASIC rather than an anonymous post on an aviation rumour web site. I don't recall ASIC ever being wrong but there is always a first time........

Perhaps you should give ASIC a tingle and let them know their Company records are incorrect?? Their number is: 1300 300 630
Tailwheel, you claim that SFC is being independently managed. This is not true. Call the club and find out for yourself. The ASIC entry "External Admistration" relates to a receiver being appointed to manage the three aircraft that a former director managed to obtain security over for a future alleged debt that the club refuses to pay for and it is the subject of litigation. The receivers power stops at those three aircraft. It's a very broad term, and unfortunate for the club that people will deliberately or otherwise twist its meaning. The receivers do not have the power to manage the club as a whole. They attempted to seize the aircraft but were stopped by the legal process that was already underway. Perhaps you need to ring the receivers and get the story straight. Ring ASIC as well and find out what kind of 'Administration' the club is under. Read Corps Act 2001. Enough now for me adding fuel to this very sad fire, no more comments.