PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus Future Pilot Programme 2019
View Single Post
Old 12th Jul 2019, 16:39
Movieman162

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FuturePilot_123
Good afternoon all.

I’m another lucky one who has made it to the online tests and interview..

I got to this stage last year, but can’t really remember the interview questions. Can anyone remember them? I know there’s a almost definite chance that they will be different this year, but I’d like to try and recall them...

I think the interview is what let me down last year. It’s pretty weird sitting there watching yourself talk!

Good luck all!
Respectfully, I don't think it would be fair on anyone to divulge the interview questions for this or previous assesments. I'm in a similar position as yourself but on the basis that the interview questions may or may not be the same this year knowing previous questions would be unfair unless you also sat those assemesnts, which is part of the gig. My only advice would be to make note of the questions you receive this time both for either if you make it to psy interviews as you will be referred back to your answers to these questions, or if you decide to apply again next year.

There is an option to turn off the display of your video recording during the interview (doesn't affect the recording and submission of said recording).