PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus Future Pilot Programme 2019
View Single Post
Old 12th Jul 2019, 10:23
GPMC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi all, just completed the online testing as this morning was the only chance I would get prior to closing time next Wednesday. I have completed all tests except the video interview - I want to give that a bit more thought and prep until I complete next week.

For the sake of fairness, I will not be replying to PM's. As mentioned above, this is my third time applying and have completed the tests each year.

The first part is a personality questionnaire (un-timed). You are given a statement and you rate how this compares with your thoughts. There are 240 statements and this takes approx 20 minutes. Its not hard nor do I believe you can do any prep for it. Do not try and fool the test as you will find that similar questions are then asked in round-about ways, so you will get caught out!

Part 2 is the online testing. There is a mix of subjects (maths, verbal reasoning, multi tasking, logic solving, reaction times etc). Each test is quite brief and they can be done individually . ie. not in one sitting. However, once you start a test, it must be completed. All tests take approx 90 mins and it is quite mentally draining. The last part is the video interview which, as I said, I haven't done yet.