PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - JOKES PLEASE (for our Young Flyers - steady now!)
Old 3rd Nov 2003, 17:56
FFP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A clean Joke . Aviation Related. For Kids . Christmas theme even !

Santa is doing his last minute preparations for the big night. Just as he's tightening the last of the restraining straps for the presents, he gets a tap on the shoulder from a man in a suit. He turns around, somewhat stunned, and asks

"Can I help you ?"

" Yes Mr Claus, I`m Mr Smith from the CAA. I've come to inspect both your sleigh and licences. You know, just to confirm MPNS, RVSM compliance etc"

Santa lets out a huge laugh. He can't beleive it !! Him !! Santa !! Being checked !! It's ludacris !!!

" But I`m Father Christmas !! I've done this for years and years. This has never happened before !!"

The CAA man shows no sympathy . After arguments about the sleigh and equipment and licences they come to a compromise .

" We'll go and do a check ride and if all's well after that then you can go"

So Santa gets the reindeers ready, all set to go. The CAA man gets in, with a couple of Elfs.

Just as Santa starts his take off run, the CAA man pulls out a shotgun from under his coat.

" OI " shouts one of the elfs " You can't bring that on here !!"

" Shhh ! " says the CAA man

" I'm going to give him an engine failure after take off !!!"

(FFP is available for birthdays, christenings, weddings and all special occassions.)

Thank you. I'm here all week. . . . .