PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stowaway Falls
Thread: Stowaway Falls
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jul 2019, 02:36
Lord Farringdon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 601
How do we know. This one only came to light because the body fell into a suburban area.
Think of all the areas under approach paths around the world that are not suburban areas buy water, forests etc..

Well you go by the number '601' (numerolgy?, Angel number perhaps?) so that might be why you present a riddle rather than a fact , Sooo...you mean like if a stowaway fell out of aircraft but there was no one to see it, did it actually happen? That's the same as if a tree falls in a forest and there is no one there to hear it, does it make a sound or, if no one looked at the moon ever, would it exist and if no one ever looked at it how could you prove or disprove its existence? Philosophical's aside, what I am saying is that the number of 'recorded' stowaway events does not seem on it's own to warrant the fitment of wheel bay cameras to every commercial airliner capable of secreting a stowaway passenger. The number of philosophical opportunities for it happen, even less so. But the point of my post was that there are many more daily security and operational requirements (including the detection of stowaways) that might warrant the fitment of wheel bay cameras and I thought someone who knows might be able to answer if this is being done today?