PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - THE TRUTH ABOUT MASADAVIA AND SKY4U
View Single Post
Old 29th Jun 2019, 01:21
putrajbird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kasana and present business

Without going too much into details: Siddhartha Kasana is a criminal. The information I have collected so far is directly pointing to a widespread and well organized system of shell companies, operating in different business areas. If you have a closer look at these you will notice that Kasana's management levels are staffed with the same persons. Many of them faced legal charges in the past.
His round-trip to Ireland served presumably only one purpose: money laundering and continuing his criminal activities from the distance. In India many people show their disgust regarding Kasana openly. That's why he left his country and is living in Germany now. A class action suit was prepared in India, but I don't have any further information regarding the outcome.
Siddhartha Kasana and Kay Wachtelborn of Sky4u must be considered not only partners but friends. Because a sole business partner would never try to help a criminal, especially not in small aviation industry and when so much is at stake. My assumptions lead consequently to the question: how long are they doing business? And how much are the German partners involved is Kasana's daily business?
​​​​If the launch of their partnership is dating back even more, there should be more victims suffering from their criminal methods. From my point of view they split up the pay2fly thing pretty good. Wachtelborn was looking for pilots willing to pay and Kasana placed them into Indian and Indonesian airlines. The money was collected through Kasana's MSD. Probably a big portion of Wachtelborn's money was then transferred to somewhere outside of Germany, leaving a small amount for the tax office to avoid raising their attention.
Please feel free to share and to add