PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eurocontrol Testing and Interviews
View Single Post
Old 28th Jun 2019, 15:20
alexariton

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi!

Originally Posted by tza
Finished Feast phase 2(dart and multipass) this week and i'm waiting for my answer on if I passed or not.

Everything went well and I had full control, almost no close calls and quick solutions to everything and generally efficient routing of planes. Problem is I did poorly on the audio part, know I missed one or two on both dart and multipass and on top of that I left quite a few blank as I forgot the initial word. If I were to assess myself i'd say I did way above average on routing planes etc and below average on audio/numbers. Anyone here who have been in my position and passed?

Kinda frustrating as if I were to retake the test I could focus harder on remembering the numbers and i'd still have no problems keeping track of the planes. Made the mistake of trying to assign the minimum amount of concentration needed to the numbers and just ace the plane parts, but had a bad day and lost focus. I'll repost when I get my result and maybe I can shed some light on how much the numbers count towards your final score. Safe to say if I pass then that means doing very well on the other parts can make up for a lackluster performance on the numbers.
Can you please describe the muticontrol test that you took in detail? Any tips on how to handle it? Thanks a lot!