PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MAX’s Return Delayed by FAA Reevaluation of 737 Safety Procedures
Old 21st Jun 2019, 13:31
Water pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by futurama
​​​​​​​Look, his real point and complaint is about where the LionAir lawsuits will be consolidated -- in US Federal Court or in Indonesia. You know, the part you yourself bolded.

Was Southwest Airlines or SWAPA involved in the LionAir crashed in any possible way? No. Then why is he complaining so much about it?

It's not because anyone gives a **** about the LionAir victim families. There have been many crashes in Indonesia over the years and SWAPA never before gave a damn where the lawsuits were resolved.

He's complaining now because having the lawsuit in the US is better for SWAPA as they try to seek compensation from Boeing.

And personally I find that self serving and rather distasteful.
How many of those crashes involved design flaws in Boeing aircraft? If somebody in Canada crashes a Nissan pickup because they were drunk then I don't give an *** about it, but if somebody in Canada is driving a Nissan pickup and the wheels fall off due to a design flaw, I do since I drive one.