PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fly in Spain Jerez - personal review PPL training
Old 15th Jun 2019, 11:13
CHEASApilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by torvalds
Hiya

Thanks again Jason for your advice, I believe you are absolutely spot on. I think it is the best to start it from scratch again in Spain. I do appreciate your help!

I didn't want to complete my training in E/EU, or anywhere else, because of I "came up with this idea" and tried to support my local airfield with my training fees. But the weather just didn't allow me to have a well planned training.

Even if, for the sake of argument, you've been simply unlucky in Hungary, I still believe, that there is no place in aviation for an instructor (or pilot), with that sort of attitude. I am not surprised, that he failed his interview with Wizzair. It seems Wizzair's implemented a very efficient filtering technique
I hope the school in Spain run by professionals and provide a quality training for my cash.

cheers

You can always support your local AD by H&F once you have your license. Wizzair tries to filter them all down, they go from zero to a fATPL in Europe for only €34k, once they have the jet hours most ditch you for western salaries where locals are paying €150k for the same license.

Europe's biggest enemy is Europe itself.

I won't promote Spain, but in this business can only wish you good luck.

Jason.