PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MCC Simtech Dublin OR Sky4u Berlin RYANAIR.
Old 5th Jun 2019, 18:06
uncle dickie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by KT1988
For some independence is good but for others its a big minus. Because when I shall do APS the reason nr. 1 is to learn as much as possible....... BUT reason nr. 2 is to get quickest possible call for an assessment from the airlines. A guaranteed assessment is a big plus from my point of view. So even if I like what VA put on their website about their APS MCC I would still prefer a provider that give a guaranteed assessment with an airline after being successful in their program.

As for Ryanair then there is another provider of APS MCC: AFTA but they have not put any info about the course on their website yet.
You may think that “a guaranteed assessment “ is critical; it does not mean automatic guaranteed acceptance will necessarily follow. If they don’t like the cut of your jib......
Get your head in the books, achieve all first time passes, with a minimum of 90% in any paper is the first goal.
Then first time passes in the light ac flying tests, followed by MCC/JOC or APS. The multi-crew element is the acid test as to your suitability irrespective where this is conducted.
Do well and an assessment will end in success.