PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines Uk - What?!
Old 1st Jun 2019, 23:12
Auxtank

Received 29 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by Hot 'n' High
Well, it seems his ramblings just continue - the "threats" he seems to have made up and is wittering on about .... seem to date back to Tweets back in 2017 which he seems to have suddenly re-tweeted but is trying to make it look like something current. A supposed Tweet from his Thai wife reveals she has a remarkable handle on the Anglo Saxon vernacular (a curious Essex version!)! Or it may just be JU pretending to be his wife! I know what my money is on! I think the Met Police have got in touch with him via Twitter too - so, with luck, they will probably do him for wasting police time if he actually lodges a complaint with them. If it is some Jet employees who have threatened him, given what he has been "promising" them, well, several here warned him he was playing with fire toying with people in that way. Anyway, I'm bored again - not of you faithful PPRuNers - but of this dipstick non-important person. Why am I wasting my time on this? Time to go set up the BBQ ..... before my missus thinks I'm conducting an on-line affair with some buxome blonde floozie! She (the wife that is!) has been giving me some very odd looks of late!!! Well, I can't really own up to monitoring JU and Atmosfarce Airways - she'd have me committed to the nearest Mental institution in a flash! Ho hum! Keep up the good work! Cheers, H 'n' H
Great post H 'n' H.