PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Perhaps aviation biggest challenge....
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2019, 22:14
John Boeman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And yes you’re allowed to use science, by scientists like NASA, not quacks funded by oil companies making videos in their bedrooms.
dr dre, so glad to hear you trust NASA scientists, or do you only distrust the word of those of them whose continued employment does not depend on ‘toeing the party line’?

https://www.therightclimatestuff.com

And so, onto the ‘fossil-fuel funded shills’, the NIPCC:

The Nongovernmental International Panel on Climate Change (NIPCC) is an international panel of nongovernment scientists and scholars who have come together to present a comprehensive, authoritative, and realistic assessment of the science and economics of global warming. Because it is not a government agency, and because its members are not predisposed to believe climate change is caused by human greenhouse gas emissions, NIPCC is able to offer an independent “second opinion” of the evidence reviewed – or not reviewed – by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) on the issue of global warming.

Yep, definitely sounds like a bunch of ‘quacks funded by oil companies making videos in their bedrooms’.

About the NIPCC ? Climate Change Reconsidered

Despite what you like to intimate, in order to denigrate me or anyone else who questions the climate change religion, I don’t claim to know a damn thing about climate change.

Instead I simply look at as many facts as I can cope with and I look at as much past and current evidence as I can.
​​​​​​​From those, I believe there is a massive con being perpetrated.

I put my trust in the people above and the aforementioned.