PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 31st May 2019, 22:00
Issapu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sammow
I applied for Brisbane base and just received this email. Has anyone received the same thing? Has anyone even been invited to an assessment day FOR Brisbane base?

"Thank you for your ongoing interest in the Qantas Cabin Crew Australia International Brisbane based position. We appreciate the time and effort you have put into your application to get to this point and are excited to let you know that you have been successful in progressing through to the next stage of our recruitment process.

The nature of the airline industry means requirements are often shifting. Unfortunately, due to a late change yesterday we no longer have a requirement for Brisbane based Flight Attendants and now instead require additional Flight Attendants to be based out of Sydney. We would like to give you the opportunity to progress your application further if you would like to do so for a Sydney based position. If not, we can leave your application in process for a Brisbane based position should positions arise in the next 12 months.
If you are open to considering a Sydney based position, we would like to invite you to attend an Assessment Centre next week. Please be aware that if you are successful in securing a Sydney based position you would be required to transfer to Sydney at your own expense and commit to that base for at least 12 months. In the future, should an opportunity come up to transfer to a Brisbane base, you could then request a base transfer through our internal process. Please be advised that base transfers are not guaranteed and will only be available as per business requirements. "
This hurts....
I applied for Brisbane base but I haven't received anything apart from that update mail a few weeks ago........was really wanting to have a chance at the Brisbane Base.

Will you go for the opportunity in Sydney? well done in getting further with your application