PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe-9
Thread: Flybe-9
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2019, 20:31
OltonPete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EJETS

Originally Posted by stewyb
Does anyone know where the 11 E75's will be based come this winters schedule please? Cheers
It seems to vary and difficult to know how many are scheduled in service in any one time. Some sample checks: -

Monday in November I found 1 x 195 operating BHX - AMS and MXP then Tuesday and Wednesday just BHX-MXP and gone by Christmas. There are at least 4 x 175's at BHX (EDI, DUS, STR CDG) but sometimes 5 based in the period before Christmas and 5 at Manchester. This seems to carry on into the New Year and then appears to be 4 at MAN and 4 at BHX - all 175's.

BHX-CDG, AMS, STR & DUS first thing and MAN - CDG, CDG, SOU & DUS first thing in February

Certainly not a definitive list but the best I could do in a short space of time.

There is some very odd scheduling with Berlin not operating on a Monday which is beyond reason and not quite so odd Milan doesn't operate on a Thursday. Then of course some BHX based aircraft operate to Doncaster from Amsterdam and Belfast. The latter resulting in a BHD-BHX inbound at 08.05 on Monday and the next one 13.55, which for what is a predominantly inbound business market seems odd to say the least and thus surrendering most of the market to easyjet. Luckily for BHX U2 do have two morning inbound flights on a Monday which should cater for the usual demand. I really hope it is work in progress.

Pete