PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ME3 hiring 1900 pilots?
View Single Post
Old 24th May 2019, 07:16
3Greens

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by WB1900

interesting to see how jet pilots think over TP pilots
with no offense but most speaking about how bad TP pilots are u can’t be any more wrong
if u hire TP pilots from proper company’s they will have it way easier to fly a jet then u think
manual handling skills are by far better and if u think they can be lazy during an approach because it is so much slower only shows u never fly a a TP
most modern TP use HGS for cat 3a and have to switch of the autopilot at 1000ft to finish of a CAT 3
during eng fail conditions u can only switch on the AP at accel alt because of it limitations
have u ever thought what’s the appr speed of a TP ?
the recent ones range around 130 to 135 it and at point anti ice is not on yet which in some cases is another 20kt on top
so pleae don’t tell me it’s the speed, the appr cap, or the weight all of these arguments are utter bs
there is nothing what can’t be learned as lr or Ulr is a different. Ops - there is only one factor do you as a trainer trainer to succees or check to death
the attitude I can read here is just pre judgments and nothing else
TP pilot don’t need extra training or something else they just like u need a normal training - most off u judging here had the luck to start at a company which gave proper training and then u came to ek - ek does not teach does check only and pre judge on statistics nothing else
mate, I can’t understand any of what you’re trying to say here. The spelling, grammar and teenage text abbreviations are undermining what you’re trying to say.