PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin E-190 inbound
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2019, 06:11
topend3

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
So they cut their QF cards up to fly with VA on.... the same old type of ****ty clapped out aeroplane that QLink uses 😹

Originally Posted by Chocks Away
exfocx sorry to disagree in part but that's what discussion is all about eh.
Most tradies I'm dealing with can't swat the mines away from them offering jobs throughout WA and there's even more action occuring after this latest election result!
Yes, what you say is true for the Mine owners signing the cheques but that doesn't contribute to the full Brand, only part.
There is an enormous amount of other business contracts & discretionnary ticket buyers nationawide, far removed from the mining industry who are now often inconvenienced by the "race to the bottom", cutting frontline costs but not managerial i.e. the older seating; cheap box meals and regular break downs of the QF fleet. Two I've dealt with this last month no longer fly QF and cut up their FreqFlyer cards.
There's a point where making millions running "pigs with lipstick" isn't as efficient as newer airframes. VANZ's / Poly Blue's profits when it first started, with new B738's, a classic case in point.
Happy Landings