PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MCC Simtech Dublin OR Sky4u Berlin RYANAIR.
Old 21st May 2019, 11:38
737fan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by marotti84
I would like to see a CAE APS MCC mentored with Ryanair soon. It is the only solution to have a solid training partner connected with Ryanair and at the same time having good quality training.

The point is, today few ATOs are offering the APS MCC and are divided as follow:
  • Some have very high standard and quality (Virtual Aviation in Cambridge for example) but are not connected to RYR.
  • Some have lower quality but are connected with RYR (Sky4u is the perfect example).
  • Others which are not connected to RYR and have at the same time lower reputation and offering below average training (Simtech).
PS: This is my opinion and I am giving this information based on more than 50 APS graduates that I have personally contacted and asked about their training partner!
I think simtech and VA are on same level. For Sky4U you know my opinion.
But some will never accept another opinion. And if you are a young fresh pilot you will never speak openly in public because you know that you loose your job.

If you have some information please share on a forum with an exact topic like APS, not here. Only MCC here. I have opened up another one, maybe active tomorrow. Bye bye
​​​​​

​​​​​