PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines Uk - What?!
Old 15th May 2019, 12:19
PiperDriver86

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Rupert369
‘’Dear Mr Tony Douglas and Etihad Airways

I am pleased to introduce Atmosphere Airlines to you, we our a startup premium airline in the UK and Thailand, and have a lead binding bid offer between a consortium of investors including Mr Lakshay Uttam (My World Venture) Mr Lalit Verma (Future Trend Capital) Mr Dhirraj Jain (Redcliffe Capital) Mr Sachin Nalawade (Mallhar Hospitality)

I have a fast amount of lenders in line to join our consortium and meet with on my trip to Dubai and India.

I am also writing to Mr Sanjay Viswanathan (Chairman & Managing Partner of AdiGroup) today May 15th 2019 to form collaborations, along with the NIIF…

As of yesterday I wish to inform I am Standing as CEO of Jet Airways due to Mr Vinay Dube’s resignation and three further seniors which I am sure you have been informed.

I would like to request an immediate meeting with yourself and Mr Cramer Ball to discuss the urgent matter of appointing a new CFO and CPO, Secretary VP, and other senior positions.

I remain positive of Etihad’s position on Jet Airways and am delighted to hear you will retain the 24% stake in the airline reinvesting 1.700-2.000 crore.

Look forward to your positive response at your earliest opportunity.

Kindest Regards

Mr Jason Ashley Unsworth

Group CEO & Founder

Atmosphere Airlines UK/Thai‘’

Is literacy or the lack of it, really the the only thing in that letter making your eyes bleed?

And how about that "...I am standing as CEO of Jet Airways..."???!!!
Who the f**k made him a CEO of Jet Airways and how can he present himself as such? What universe does he live in and what drugs does he take? Or should be taking...