PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines Uk - What?!
Old 15th May 2019, 10:23
Rupert369

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
He actually sent this...

‘’Dear Mr Tony Douglas and Etihad Airways

I am pleased to introduce Atmosphere Airlines to you, we our a startup premium airline in the UK and Thailand, and have a lead binding bid offer between a consortium of investors including Mr Lakshay Uttam (My World Venture) Mr Lalit Verma (Future Trend Capital) Mr Dhirraj Jain (Redcliffe Capital) Mr Sachin Nalawade (Mallhar Hospitality)

I have a fast amount of lenders in line to join our consortium and meet with on my trip to Dubai and India.

I am also writing to Mr Sanjay Viswanathan (Chairman & Managing Partner of AdiGroup) today May 15th 2019 to form collaborations, along with the NIIF…

As of yesterday I wish to inform I am Standing as CEO of Jet Airways due to Mr Vinay Dube’s resignation and three further seniors which I am sure you have been informed.

I would like to request an immediate meeting with yourself and Mr Cramer Ball to discuss the urgent matter of appointing a new CFO and CPO, Secretary VP, and other senior positions.

I remain positive of Etihad’s position on Jet Airways and am delighted to hear you will retain the 24% stake in the airline reinvesting 1.700-2.000 crore.

Look forward to your positive response at your earliest opportunity.

Kindest Regards

Mr Jason Ashley Unsworth

Group CEO & Founder

Atmosphere Airlines UK/Thai‘’