PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MCC Simtech Dublin OR Sky4u Berlin RYANAIR.
Old 13th May 2019, 20:47
KT1988

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Victor Golf: I saw that you wrote in another thread that you were at Bartolini, did you do the 0-ATPL course there, if yes did you do their MCC/JOC (or the one at some other place that is included in their 0-ATPL) before doing the APS one, or did you just do the APS one (and maybe got refund for the MCC/JOC part) at VA ? I do still want do an APS one on 737 sim even after doing the one included at my school just to learn more and have a bigger chance at the airlines (+ the included one will be on Airbus 320 sim).

Do anyone know if only sky4u cooperate with Ryanair on the APS MCC or are there also some other APS MCC providers especially approved by Ryanair? Berlin is close to me etc. but somehow when looking at the sky4u website (I know I should visit the different places and I will when I am ready for the APS MCC) I do not feel such "oh this will be a superb experience to not only learn but also enjoy" (flying is still something I enjoy totally, so part of my choices are based on what seems the greatest experience in addition to the greatest possibility to learn) like when looking at some other APS MCC.

By the way do anyone know what is the assessment for the APS MCC at sky4u, I imagine its not the same as for Ryanair since the real assessment will be after finishing the APS MCC according to their website. But do anyone know what it is, more like atpl theory questions and some agility/concentration tests or actually flying some sim? Or do they do some maths and physics tests totally not relevant to flying that are not done on the real assessment to the airline? Because sky4u have not included any info about their assessment.

PS. Anyone who did the sky4u APS MCC and later did the assessment for Ryanair? Did you get someone who also did this aps mcc as sim partner or is it random? Because I came to think about how to perform the assessment according to the Ryanair SOP learned at sky4u (with proper cooperation) if the other person did never learn that SOP.