PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2019, 05:09
filthy rich

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HI Guys. It went well we were about 30. Ranging from 20-60 mainly female. Collection of docs, presentation by company, then we had 3 assessors at each table we had to introduce ourselves and describe a destination we liked and why. They collected our folders with the filled in paperwork. We left the room for about 10 minutes. Obviously the assessors were discussing us the candidates. The we had a group activity, 2;1 interview with approx.. 7 questions these are scored. Then lastly we had a very easy written comprehension test.
Assessors everywhere observing every move and your interaction with the others. QF put it very well. They said they are after the X factor. You cant prepare for this as such. You will need to have this role virtually as part of your DNA. Competition is fierce. Now waiting to see how I go. I consider myself lucky to have gotten this far. They also made it VERY CLEAR proceeding to reference checks does not mean an offer/you got the job. Just part of the process. Hope this helps!!