PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Who Speaks for the Dead ?
View Single Post
Old 10th May 2019, 21:07
Chugalug2

Received 221 Likes on 69 Posts
TOFO:-
Thanks for the lecture Tuc, but I don't need it, because I recognise you are educated, informed and passionate about your subject, of which you know immeasurably more than I do. I therefore I defer to your view, which I always have.

It is your muppet acolyte that I ignore because of his incessant abuse of any one that disagrees with him, and his random attacks on many RAF people who will served their country well and to the best of their ability, to his crystal ball wizardry that allows him to determine the exact cause of so many accidents, when accident boards (and hundreds of informed military aviators) cannot determine even the probable cause, and most of all his annoying *****ing habit of signing off his posts with his ****ing catchphrase.

Who the **** does he think he is...Cato the ****ing Elder?

Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

OK I get the gist, you don't like me and you don't like my posts. I guess you can't please all of the people some of the time (or is it the other way around?). We'll just have to live with that won't we? The thing is, this isn't about me or you, it's about peoples' lives and UK military airworthiness.

You say you defer to Tuc and believe what he says. Great! That's the important thing. I'm sure you believe in the importance of Air Power and the next 100 years of the Royal Air Force as much as I do. In which case ignore everything I say, put me on an ignore list if PPRuNe provides such a thing, if not simply stop reading my posts as they seem to be having a very detrimental effect on you. Instead take to heart what tuc says and fight for what he wants, an independent MAA and MilAAIB, both of each other and the MOD. That will suit me fine and I promise to support you in that to my utmost (although that might just put you off, so scratch that bit).

Oh, just for you TOFO,

Self Regulation Doesn't Work, and in Aviation It Kills!