PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MCC Simtech Dublin OR Sky4u Berlin RYANAIR.
Old 10th May 2019, 18:09
737fan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ryanairrecruitment
Hello everybody and i hope you are well. All Ryanair approved training partners can be found on our website and priority for assessment is given to those who have completed the approved mentored programme through said partners. Just to clarify that Simtech are NOT a Ryanair partner. In the future, given the volume of candidates we receive, only candidates who have completed an APS MCC with an approved partner (and we are currently in discussions with other APS MCC providers), will be considered for selection and we will update you all accordingly as to selected partners and cut-off dates to accept applications from non-approved partners.
The question is not who is partner with Ryanair in the first place, but what makes more sense. MCC or APS MCC for Ryanair. And if one should decide to do an APS MCC which partner should one choose? AFTA or Sky4u?
But I think this should be discussed in another thread, because it is not the topic here. Therefore I'm opening a new thread which addresses this question: AFTA or Sky4u for APS MCC Ryanair