PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Best Electronic Pilot Logbook
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2019, 21:17
Citationcj2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As above, another negative experience from me. Stay away from MccPilotlog or CrewLounge until they sort out their issues. Typical greed. At this stage Id rather pay more for a reliable and user friendly Logten then this shoody attempt at once okay logbook.

I would not recommend this company at all. Their software package is ultra complicated, especially if you were a previous MccPilot log user. You would think one needs to be a skilled C/C+ programmer to use their facilities.
They are not cheap, nor they care about their existing customers that recently switched to MccPilot log.
I paid for my top enterprise version which is now no longer valid. Just that recently online I came across this new Crew Lounge logbook, they advertised this grandfather rights and that if you purchase 3 years of Crew lounge, you get reinstated the lifetime version. Guess what, they must have ran this secretly, as when you go on their website, they want you to pay for the full 5 years of membership in advance.
Totally not worth it. Especially for a company that reopened a new company in order to improve things, but left their old customers behind, its certainly not a company I would trust paying 5 years of membership to come up with some new money scam again in 1 years time.

There's better options and easier to use platforms out there.