PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines Uk - What?!
Old 8th May 2019, 13:39
TrueMagnetik

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good old PPrune!!!

I've stumbled upon this guy on linkedin before, from the similarly uncredible (or more like incredible...) aforementioned Oleg's profile and at that time I completely disregarded it because I assumed the guy must have been institutionalised for a while... But I came across an article this morning highlighting this guy is actually trying to bid for Jet. I mean just wow - surely there must be a law against this sort of thing.

I spent a solid hour reading through this thread and elsewhere. I have to say I'm impressed by how long he's managed to live this lie and I think it speaks volumes of how minimal critical thinking some people do. It's one thing that the majority of the industry actively stomps out these people but the guy has been going for a while so he can still get traction... And the reason I find that worrying because we're such a tiny industry and closely knit, it's not rocket science to work out if someone is completely bonkers... Like Oleg and this muppet are.

Oh not to mention the absolute joker who even had a documentary/mockumentary aired on channel 4 about how much of an idiot he is trying to start an airline out of a GA airfield, with the A380 dreams downgraded to a Jetstream at the speed of light.

Anyway I'll be an active follower of this idiots, trying to see which one starts selling tickets to the moon first.