PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sheremetyevo Superjet 100 in flames
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2019, 06:59
MrsDoubtfire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Daily Mail from today. A lot of videos and pics, a FA who speaks from hail, and a pax demands refund immediately....!!
Quote FA:
'I kicked the door out with my leg and pushed out the passengers so as not to slow the evacuation. Just to hurry them up I grabbed each of them by the collar from the back.
'It was all so quick. The smoke was already black. The last people were crawling to get out.
'Everyone had jumped from their seats and moved forwards, although the plane was still moving at a good speed. I saw the first woman calling somebody on her phone and saying, we are on fire, we are falling down.'
She said there was a heavy hail storm moment after takeoff from the international airport, before the plane was struck by lightning.'There was a flash followed by popping. A bright light flash,' she said. 'We took off and got into a cloud and it was hailing. There was such a noise outside [as hail hit the plane]. 'At that moment it was a popping, mainly on the ….left side… Everyone was looking at me looked at me. There was popping and a flash, like an electric flash.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ane-crash.html