PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is the grass really greener? Perspectives from an escapee.
Old 6th May 2019, 08:02
controlledrest

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by a334
I did find some info regarding cruise relief time in Canada, and based on what the advisory circular states, cruise relief time counts in full, however the way it's explained seems a little murky. I wanted to ask here for those who have direct experience in logging P2X time. I will see if I can find someone at the regulations office who can maybe give me an answer, but at the same time what the regulators say may not matter to an airline all that much so I would have to see if I could find a way to talk directly to someone at a major airline

Anyways thank you as well for your help
I suggest you contact regulators via email, you want a written response to support how you log your time in case it is ever questioned. You don't know where you might end up. Different regulators have different ideas. When I came to CX I had to have a little from my home country as to why I needed an ATPL for the flying I had been doing so that the dick heads at HKG CAD would accept my command time.