PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aviation jobs T&C, employment/self employment & national laws
Old 5th May 2019, 18:23
KT1988

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@2unlitmited: I believe the gun crimes are more because of "culture" than the law, imagine there are no gun laws like in the US in Mexico or South Africa and they shoot more people than in the US if you compare per capita. And as for Europe in the future I believe there may be more gun crimes without guns being legal as in US.... imagine in Sweden from all places a kid was killed by a hand grenade (a grenade like in a war) that was tossed as part of some gang war.... something someone could believe could happen in Russia actually happened in Sweden.... so I believe the bad guys will not care about the gun or grenade is legal or not. The point is Europe got less criminals than the US (but the western Europe is working hard to change it) and thats where the big difference come from.

There is always defense of people being free to do as they wish so long they do not harm others or their property. As I said banning something because some few people do not manage to behave and break the law..... its like castrating us all because some men rape.... totally wrong to punish everyone for the actions of some few criminal people.