PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SIA Cadet Pilot - All Batches, Merged
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2019, 16:31
fnr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi,

Congrats to everyone who have received the invitation for preliminary interview. I have some questions and also need a favor from those who manage to get called for the prelim interview.

Questions:
  1. Do SIA consider & accept female applicants for their cadet pilot program? Really need to know from those who have made it through if they know for sure whether females can be considered and accepted into the program. Will greatly help if this can be clarified.
  2. If you have done LASIK will it somehow affect your applications negatively? (given that 6 months have passed at least after LASIK)
  3. What is the maximum age allowed to apply for the cadet pilot program?
I really need answers for above, and need a favor from candidates who have got the interview invitation to share their CV/resume. Please kindly PM me! All the personal information can be removed, I would only wish to see the format and compare my qualifications.
This is because I have applied many times but kept getting rejected and I would like to analyze/make comparison in order to improve the chance for my next application. I'm a female aspiring pilot and therefore I'm afraid if the reason why I don't get called for the interview is solely because SIA does not accept female applicants.