PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vietnam Airlines (info please)
View Single Post
Old 3rd May 2019, 12:14
ia1166

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Yesse

Feeling amazing after your answer, thanks. Same as i thought. Anyway, at least in my case, when i work for an airline, i don't fly as a mercenary. My duty now is to advise all other pilots what they will have if they join an airline like this. Specially SFO's ( Senior First Officer, in General, a First Officer with more than 4000 hours flight time. No need to be in Lufthansa. You are welcome ) Because they are looking for them to fly 787 and A350, under the promise of a fake fastrack upgrade opportunity. You go to VNA as VNA as FO, 99% you will leave VNA as FO. This is the real thing. As i said in a comment before, the SFO's who survived to the firing process 2 years ago, still waiting for their upgrade, most of them on A350. So, you will go to the end of the list, and considering that these guys are now the last option for the company for being upgraded ( only if they really really need, same as always happened ) so you could imagine when would arrive the upgrade chance for the new A350 FO's... As i said before, 99% NEVER. And this is my warning and my duty with other colleagues. If the reality sounds bitter for you, am sorry, but i will not sweet your ear talking about VNA, honey... Have a nice day too!!
Personally I am quite happy here seeing it out till my retirement. I fulfill my part of the contract and VN has always abided by their part. I follow my roster. Follow the SOP and FOM closely. Do what I am told and don't create problems

Money flows to me, and loyalty flows back. All as it should be. All in equilibrium.

To be honest Yesse, Vietjet must be treating you well. Why get so wound up?

Last edited by ia1166; 4th May 2019 at 15:15.