PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aviation jobs T&C, employment/self employment & national laws
Old 30th Apr 2019, 21:09
KT1988

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@2unlimited: All I said is that captains in Aeroflot get good money and low tax. And yet again you tell me about all the people in Russia and not pilots. Its about pilot terms not what a factory worker get paid. Next thing will probably be how much a factory worker get in Dubai and not what Emirates pay pilots..... (only reason I would not like Dubai is because of having to live there in a big city surrounded by a desert while I prefer villages/towns in Eastern European countryside not far from the airport base).

As for insurance you can have sickness insurance and loss of license insurance. If you have papers from you doctor that you are ill and unable to fly then the insurance will pay you simple as that. If you are employed with no insurance you get some peanuts from ZUS in Poland when sick. So what is the reason to be employed if you do not get any benefit? Private medical insurance in Poland is like 300 PLN per month for the best package. And in case you got children you have to pay exactly as much for private school if you are employed as if you work as company. And the official school is not reserved for those who are employed only.

Ryan Air Sun is not giving a "better" deal than Ryan Air. It just do the same simple stuff as LOT which means no Switzerland or Ireland or other strange unnecessary scheme for company employment just a straightforward polish kind of company employment. Which means all the rules are simple as for LOT. And Ryan Air captains can reach 100 000 Euro per year on a company contract with all the different bonuses. I do also believe Wizz Air will soon give pilots in Poland the same option as LOT and Ryan Air and skip Switzerland since its not necessary to make such complicated schemes. Enter Air and Sprint Air do also give the simple Polish company deal for pilots.