PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight schools in poland - other than bartolini
Old 29th Apr 2019, 16:42
KT1988

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@asmith474: What kind of reviews? Those in google by anonymous people who did not visit the school who write stuff that PPL(A) takes 2 years to complete? Or stuff on the Polish forum from like 5 years ago that I can not say anything about since I was not there then. I myself started in january 2018 and were done with PPL(A) in June 2018 including theory, just had to wait a little until July for the official exam by ULC examiner. And recently there was a guy who did his PPL(A) in one month, yes you read me right he got done in one month with all practical flying. So the best advice is go visit the school yourself instead of reading posts in google reviews (there is a known thing that different schools in Poland like throwing some mud at each other, Bartolini skip being thrown at since they are full either way and people have to wait to start there, so no one fear they will take customers from them).

People on the internet can write absolutely everything about any company or business. Recently I read one guy say that pilots could bribe themselves past assessment at Wizz Air..... and when asked how do he know: did he work there?..... he answered that he just know and thats it. Another guy in Ryan Air assessment thread wrote its Ryan Airs fault he failed the assessment since he finished an expensive school so it was not possible he or his colleagues could make mistakes at the sim....... Soooo, just visit yourself and see, plus ask real students at the school.

@IESS: A mixed fleet is the best for the student I believe you can choose what you prefer if its the new AT-3 or a Cessna. For example I do not feel good in AT3 (it feels so fragile and easily influenced by the wind) while Cessna 172 is like perfect to me. Other people prefer the glass cockpit in the AT3. As for ME and IR training you can choose whether you prefer Piper Seneca III or Diamond DA-42. The Diamond DA-42 is available all the time from what I know (I started in January 2018) what happened in the past before the school got the DA-42 I do not know but its the past, just as its the future that there may be another DA-42. But right now there is a DA-42 available and it have never been in maintenance for much more than a week from what I know and people get done with their training in a timely fashion.

Last edited by KT1988; 29th Apr 2019 at 17:03.