PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ethiopian airliner down in Africa
View Single Post
Old 29th Apr 2019, 01:51
737 Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wonkazoo
If you cannot or don't want to accept these realities that's fine, and for sure I'm going to stop trying now to explain them to you as I am fairly sure people must be tiring of this game. At the same time I do hope sometime soon you are able to grasp the things you cannot see now, in a way that will make you a better pilot, to the benefit of your passengers and crew. As well that you will stop making the tiresome argument that you could have done it just fine and the crews obviously should have been able to as well if they had simply followed your advice and FLOWN THE AIRPLANE!!

Warm regards,
dce
Okay Wonkazoo, you win. I humbly concede. I guess we will all have to accept that any pilot can freeze up at any moment, people will die, and there's nothing to be done. There's no way to train, no way to learn, no way to improve, no way to avoid certain death for some uncertain number of people. The best we can hope for is that someday someone will invent the perfect aircraft and thus be able to remove the imperfect pilot from the equation altogether.

Excuse me if I choose not to live in that world.