PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Direct Entry Second Officer
Old 28th Apr 2019, 22:59
seabird007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by a334
As i'm sure you know, in Canada you can only write your ATPL exams at 750 hours OR after 200 hours if you went to a school that does an integrated ATPL program which is approved by TC... I didn't do that so I don't have my ATPL exams done, however I do have my IATRA (Initial two crew and cruise relief pilot type rating) exam complete... no idea if that would count but from what i've been told thus far, if one is successfully hired, they must convert their license to HK and write the ATPL theory exams (not sure if that's the case with someone who already has their ATPL exams). That's as much as I know so far
Same over here. Got my TCCA cpl with MIFR plus iatra only because of the mentioned integradet and modular thing. 370 tt and currently back home in Germany (thus krauts passport) . Waiting for the golden invitation as well and wondering if cx really recognized that I set my x on NO when asking for atp subs done because I simply don't have them yet. I gotta say I'm a little back and forth as well based on all the comments I read about cx.
Anyways... I sent my docs few days ago. Anyone else whod travel from Europe like me?
Let's hope for our all best and may the force be with us.