PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines Uk - What?!
Old 28th Apr 2019, 01:28
Harry Wayfarers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PiperDriver86
I have to say, I've been following young Jason's escapades on LinkedIn for the past two or three years, but only very recently found this gem of a thread. Never really wanted to comment, as he blocks anyone not agreeing with him.

However, as delusional and distasteful his recent tweets might be, I don't think a witch hunt is in order. I seriously doubt he is as vile and as calculated as people here might think. If he was, he wouldn't be making an idiot of himself publicly. Real scammers and players know how to take your money without you even noticing long after they are gone.

Unfortunately I think he is genuinely convinced he is a CEO of an international company and that he can really make a difference in this case with Jet Airways. My opinion is that he is just pathologically delusional and needs professional help.
An interesting point of view, I have to say that I know very little of the character but you are, in part, defending him yet what sticks out like a sore thumb is, as you say, he blocks any person that doesn't agree with him.

Over the past decade or so I've had a couple of businesses and for the past 6 years a self-employed hotelier, I and my business(s) have to put up with all sorts of nonsense, not just in online reviews but on social media, these wannabee travel journalists and their blogs, all sorts and not once have I blocked anyone, if they are mistaken I take the time to correct them, to state the facts, sometimes with humour and sometimes without, and I believe that to be the correct business minded method to deal with things.

I would consider a blocker to be a coward, someone that is knowingly trying to hide from the facts and truth.