PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Who Speaks for the Dead ?
View Single Post
Old 27th Apr 2019, 21:11
oldmansquipper

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts
LFH.

The 'soviet style suppression' of which you talk is not confined to the aforementioned disgraceful goings on.

Witness the 20,000 vets on bikes that DIDN'T close down London on the 19th or the similar number of 'foot soldiers' who DIDN'T march on parliament, Didn't halt in front of the House of Clowns, didn't react to the command to 'about turn', turning their backs on politicians who have turned their backs on them, didn't march down the Mall, didn't halt in front Buck House and didn't sing the national anthem to the "Boss". (I gather nothing will be happening at Media city next month either).

Apparently, There was a pink boat and some people using superglue ...but nothing of the above demonstrations. Or, if something did happen but was not reported, was it a case of 'soviet style suppression' by the politicians and/or corporate censorship by the complicit but allegedly independent 'meejah' ? You may think so, but I couldn't possibly comment.

Geobbels would be proud.

Best of luck with your latest book, David. I rather feel you will need it...again.