PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cardiff City Footballer Feared Missing after aircraft disappeared near Channel Island
Old 26th Apr 2019, 12:40
Capvermell

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I heard very tragic news just now on BBC Radio 4 of the sudden death of Sala's father from a heart attack at age 58.

Having lost a relative (my father) much too young at age 64 to a sudden heart attack when he was still in the midst of everything I can only begin to imagine the mental and emotional torment Mr Sala senior has been going through and while he may have had an underlying heart problem I highly doubt his death would have occurred this early in life without the appalling devastation of their place in the world and their financial situation that their son's tragic and wholly unnecessary death will have caused.

If Mr Ibbotson could be called to account he surely has an awful lot to answer for, although as unlike the pilot in the Shoreham crash or the pilot flying the Tiger Moth in which my late Uncle was killed in 1958 (in his early 20s) he did not survive while everyone else died he is at least saved from that ordeal.

I wonder if the Sala family will possibly now consider suing either of the two football clubs regarding the circumstances of their son's death or if there is watertight proof that Mr Sala acted completely on his own and without their knowledge in making these travel arrangements.