PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Best Electronic Pilot Logbook
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2019, 16:30
Strait Shooter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ehwatezedoing
Why would you want to do that?

To all this bunch of cheapos whining people jumping to conclusions before even putting two and two together:
-I did the transfer when the program was ready (not before duh!)
-I followed all their instructions (double duh!)
And guess what!? No problems, zéro, zilch, nada!

I'd rather shell a 100 in whatever currencies every two or three year and have an electronic logbook working properly.
It's 2 or 3 Euros per months FFS! Skip one or two coffee every 30 days and you'll be good.

I had a scare couple of years ago with an old electronic logbook that suddenly became incompatible! (Anyone who wants to keeps the old mccPilotlog's version until it dies should remember that)
It took a few months but mccPilotlog eventually managed to transfer my old data on theirs when nobody else could.
Well..... you are the only person I have heard who has had a good experience or maybe you have low expectations.*

If the program gram has been released for download and you pay for it that means it’s ready. Not sure how it would be possible to use it before it’s ready.*

Im glad that you had a good experience with MCC a few years back, so did I. That’s why I would always recommend. It’s a different product/company now.*

I received my refund. Took a while but I got it. I’m extremely happy with new software (not Crew Lounge m) and love using it every day.*